Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sing a LOVE song <3

Golly gee it's been a long week. A little horrible. I know, I know, life isn't all cake and ice-cream, but still sometimes it's just a little to... GAH D:

I don't overly have anything to blog about today seeing as I only blogged about three days ago. But...

I'M BUYING A GUITAR! Actually, for my brithday I'm asking for a guitar, maybe if I can get my parents to pay for some of it I'd be HAPPY!
But, I know that I've said I was going to buy a guitar about a zillion times in the past. :D

Fish!
My brother has killed his fish, it was actually quite sad. I just don't like animal's dying, even if they are fish.. And he also had a frog that died.

2 comments:

~Lauraborialice said...

Hey that's neat that you are getting a guitar!! :-) I was wondering if we could be friends.. :-)

Anonymous said...

OH cool!!! i love guitars!!!! haha...sorry your probably like who in the world is this???? i just came across your blog and thought it looked interesting! so ya if you want go check out my blog!

anywho....as i was saying i LOVE guitars!! do you play? i've been playing for a few years now!! i luv it! i easpecially love writing songs!!