Sunday, January 13, 2008

You looked pretty old yesterday.

Rejected does anyone else feel like that. Actually I really don't feel rejected. Only creative that is getting outletted with me feeling horrble.
I'm going to get back into acting!
I hope people will support that? I've been thinking about it quite a bit lately. I think because I've been seeing many brilliant indie films lately and I want to be apart of something like that.
I bet I sound ultra lame, but I just need to do something I can start doing right this second. BLAH! I just want to scream desparataly!

Today I saw the movie JUNO! I strongly advise everyone to go see it!
I was so fabulous, Michael Cera was so adorable in it. And we all know how much that I adore Ellen Page. <3

I'm so angry! GAH!
I'm yet again babysitting my younger brother and sister, they are being horrible. I've cried so many times while looking after them. They scream and fight and I just can't handle it.
Like that: My brother just told my sister "Hey, Claire you're almost as stupid as Kelly" And I just can't stand things at the moment! D:
And he won't even get her a bowl for cereal! I feel so freakn' angry it's INSANE!
I've decided I'm going to go write now, some song or poem or something of that sort. Maybe even getting some more of my novel done.

9 comments:

~Lauraborialice said...

I'm good.. Thanks for letting me be your friend.. It is sad that your youth pastor left or stopped being youth pastor.. Our old youth paster stopped last year.. :-( But the new ones are awesome too.. :-) I'm sure you'll get another good youth leader..

Anonymous said...

ooh! i know how you feel when it comes to babysitting.....i have 5 younger sibilings....the last two are twins and boys!! there are 3 girls and 3 boys in my fam! ugh...that can ge such a pian somtimes!!! I just have to ask God for paitence!!!

~Lauraborialice said...

The one more NYC would be training at NYSUM.. The one in Mexico would be for helping the church there with bringing people to Christ.. Our church has already gone the mexico on missions trips 2 or 3 times.. One of the members of our church is mexican..

~Lauraborialice said...

So how have you been?? I am soo busy I can't believe the I'm online right now!! Cause I have to research and stuff for a debating class, practice signing for my signing class, write a paper on global warming for a class I'm taking and still do regular homework.. :-) So I might not post or read your blog for a while, sorry.. :-)

~Lauraborialice said...

yeah, that show should be fun!! :-) lol Was it fun?? :-) Yeah, signing is fun.. Well, I'm really busy too.. So I g2g bye.. :-)

~Lauraborialice said...

So How have you been?? Which team were you voting for with the super bowl?? :-)

~Lauraborialice said...

So how have you been?? :-)

~Lauraborialice said...

I'm happy, angery at my brothers, and cold.. How was your valentine's?? :-) :-)

~Lauraborialice said...

Hey!! how do you be?? :-)