Saturday, February 23, 2008

I've waited all day to see the look on you face.

Double sorry.
Life has taken over. Music has taken over. Writing has taken over. But I love it all.
Did you know that I love boys, I love living, and I love my friends. (Broken sentences... What fun?!)
Okay, let's start with boys...
There's one I do love, we've made vows to eachother, it's quite grand. 'Cause he lives quite a distance away from me, I told him we'd go to Paris and he could propose to me under the Eiffle Tower. It was lovely. He's so flippn' perfect, he's helped kept me happy on my down days, and always makes me smile. But, I don't want to date over long distances. We're going to see each other though.

Now onto life...
Busyiness take up our life, atleast that's what my mentor said at my bible study. And it's true, so true. I haven't had time to just hang, stuck in the colours of a moment, it's just go go go, instead of colours it's just, everything turning into versions of busy. I must admit, I've enjoyed every minute, I'm a hectic person, but I'm delicious that way.

I'm going to start blogging every week. I vow.

1 comment:

~Lauraborialice said...

oh, and from your last post, I want to see Juno also, but what ever.. :-P I'm supposed to be busy with schoolwork.. And I am, but I need to do it more.. You should go to church!! Don't you miss it?? Well, I def would.. anyway, neat your blogging again!! :-) That is neat, that you have a boy you like.. Well, I wait for your next post.. :-)